Jen from iCandy Handmade shares a free pattern and tutorial for making her Layers of Sunshine dress for little girls. It’s a drop waist t-shirt knit dress with rows of ruffles around the buttom. The pattern is in a size 5T, but you could adjust it up or down using a shirt that fits your child as a sizing guide. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Bustle back halter dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Little Miss dress for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Summer Chevrons Shirt for little girls
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Classic sleeveless baby dress