Kate from See Kate Sew shows how she made this adorable faux fur vest for her baby girl. It’s fully lined and ties in the front in a pretty bow. How cute would this be layered over a simple white onesie! She includes a pattern for a size 3-6 months. If you need a different size, you could adjust it up or down fairly easily. Get the pattern and the tutorial.
[photo from See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Simple baby sundress with ruched straps
- Free pattern: Make a wrap-around onesie for infants
- Free pattern: Simple tank for baby
- Tutorial: Little Gentleman’s Faux Vest Onesie
- Free pattern: Perfectly Pink Top for girls