Helen Crafty Stall made this poncho for her little girl, and she shares the pattern and how-to on her blog. It has a sweet Peter Pan collar and round patch pockets. The pattern is for a size 3T. If you need another size, it should be fairly simple to adjust it up or down. Go to her pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Helen Crafty Stall]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired little gir’s top with a Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Toddler A-line dress with Peter Pan collar
- Tutorial: Stand-alone Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Little fur vest for a baby girl
- Free pattern: Summer Chevrons Shirt for little girls