Heather from Sew Easy Being Green shows how to make her Double Bubble Dress. The back is cut deep in a crossover style, so there are no buttons or other back closures required. It’s cute made from two coordinating cotton prints - one for the bodice, another for the bubble skirt – but you could also make it from one fabric for the whole dress. The pattern is for a child’s 4T, but you could probably size it up or down using a dress that fits as a sizing guide. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Easy Being Green]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Bustle back halter dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Little Miss dress for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank
- Free pattern: Summer Social Dress for little girls