Mira from Sewing the Littleheart Collection shares a free pattern for a little girl’s fleece jumper tunic. It’s easy to layer over a long sleeved tee and jeans for a little extra warmth. The pattern is for a size 3/4T, but it would be easy enough to adapt to another size if needed. Get her pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Sewing the Littleheart Collection]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Sashiko Tunic
- Free pattern: Long sleeve for the Perfect Fit Shirt
- Tutorial: Swim cover-up tunic for little girls
- Tutorial: Sunkissed Tunic for girls
- Tutorial: 60′s inspired jumper for girls