Citra from Innocentia guest blogs at Prudent Baby with a free pattern and tutorial for making her Mini-Me top for little girls. With a collar, button placket, and front pocket, this is such a classic style! It would be cute in just about any type of fabric print. The pattern is in a toddler’s size 2, but you could probably adjust it up or down a little if you need a different size. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Innocentia on Prudent Baby]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired little gir’s top with a Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Mini-Me top for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Draft a pattern for a Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Toddler A-line dress with Peter Pan collar
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice