Adrianna from Crafterhours shares a free pattern on their blog for making a little girl’s racerback dress. It’s a simple A-line in the front. In the back, the dress is gathered on to the racerback. It’s a cute detail that also adds a little bit of ease to the playdress. The ones she made will be sent to little girls in Africa. (Read more about that here.) The pattern is available in sizes from 12-18 months through little girl 5-6. Get the pattern.
[photo from Crafterhours]
- Tutorial: Summertime Racerback Dress for girls
- Free pattern: Dutch Baby A-line Dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s color blocked dress
- Free pattern: Little girl’s knot dress
- Go there now: Free PDF sewing pattern from Vermillion Rules