Chris from Pickup Some Creativity shares a free pattern and tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew! for making a child’s summer nightgown from a vintage pillowcase. The pretty little nightgown has short sleeves and a criss-over bodice. And the pretty detail that you often find on a vintage pillowcase ends up as an embellished hem. The free pattern is available in little girl sizes 3-8. Get the tute.
[photo from Pickup Some Creativity on Sew, Mama, Sew!]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Little girl’s nightgown from a vintage pillowcase
- Tutorial: Kids’ pajamas from pillowcases
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pinafore
- Tutorial: Make a girl’s nightgown from vintage pillowcases
- Tutorial: Little girl’s color blocked dress