Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shares a free pattern and tutorial for making her Little Man Shoes for baby boys. There are so many different looks you could get with this pattern depending on the fabric you use. Felt, cotton, and denim would all make sweet little shoes. I’m loving seersucker photo’d in her example! Get the free pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
- Free pattern: Forget-Me-Knot shoes for baby
- Free pattern: Newborn baby romper with pleats
- Free pattern: Leather shoes for a newborn baby
- Free pattern: Little Red Riding Boots for baby
- Free pattern: Pleated Mary Jane baby shoes