Shauna from Shwin & Shwin has a free pattern for making these adorable little baby boots. Her Little Red Riding Boots work equally well for boys or girls. They’re fully lined, with a strap and snap closure. (The button is just for looks.) The pattern is available in 3 sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months. Go to her blog for the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Forget-Me-Knot shoes for baby
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Button Up Shirt
- Free pattern: Little kid superhero cape
- Free pattern: Norma envelope clutch purse
- Free pattern: Dutch Baby A-line Dress