Heather from Feather’s Flights shares a free pattern and tutorial over at Me Sew Crazy for making a baby romper out of a man’s button down shirt. How cute is this!! It has a little collar just like a daddy shirt, but it’s an easy one-piece outfit. The pattern is in a size 6-12 months. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Feather's Flights on Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Little man suit jacket refashioned from a man’s suit jacket
- Free pattern: Genie or elf shoes for baby
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired shirt refashion
- Free pattern: Make shortalls for baby out of an adult tee
- Free pattern: Knit baby romper from a t-shirt