Citra from Innocentia shares a free pattern for her Mini-Me shirt for toddler girls. This is such a cute top!!! I love the contrast-y Peter Pan collar and button placket! The pattern is for a toddler size 2. If you need a different size, perhaps you could alter a pattern that fits using her pattern as a guide. Right now there’s just the pattern, but she hopes to have a tutorial posted soon. Get the pattern.
[photo from Innocentia]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Little girl’s Mini-Me blouse with Peter Pan collar
- Free pattern: Strawberry Muffin top for girls
- Free pattern: Balloon dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired Fitzgerald dress for girls
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank