Fleece Fun shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a Mini Top Hat hair accessory. The patterns are available in 4 different sizes: Large (5.75 x 8.5 inches), Medium (4.5 x 6.5 inches), Small (3.5 x 4.5 inches), and Mini (3 x 4 inches). They can be made from fleece or felt. Once you make the basic hat, you can have fun embellishing with tulle, buttons, feathers, etc. Get the free pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Fleece Fun]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Mini pirate or tricorn hat
- Tutorial: Boutique-style fleece pants for little kids
- Free pattern: Mini felt dolls and clothes
- Free pattern: Fleece winter outfit for an 18″ doll
- Free pattern: Child’s fleece pants