Elisabeth from Growing Home shares a free pattern and tutorial for making her Color Block Tunic. The contrast banding and deep V gives look so mod! The sleeveless tunic is perfect for the warmer temps in the transition between summer and fall. Later, when the weather turns cold, it would also be cute worn with a long-sleeved tee and a pair of tights (and some awesome boots). Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Growing Home]
- Tutorial: Sunkissed Tunic for girls
- Free pattern: 4 Season Crossover Top for little girls
- Free pattern: Mini Mod Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s jumper dress
- Free pattern: Long-sleeved tee for an 18″ doll