Jennifer from Un Petit Design shares a free pattern and tutorial for making this warm fleece dress for a little girl. I love this look!! It’s so stylish and modern, but it also looks like it would be a comfortable play dress. It was inspired by a similar dress she saw on Pinterest, though she added the sleeves for her version. Her pattern is for a dress size 4T, but you could easily adapt a basic A-line dress pattern to get the pieces you need in another size. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Un Petit Design]
[via Me Sew Crazy]
- Tutorial: Candy A-line dress with scallop neck detail
- Free pattern: Belted yoke dress
- Tutorial: Girl’s J. Crew inspired dress with neckline bow
- Free pattern: Morton Salt girl dress
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls