Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a baby romper with pleats across the front bib. The pattern is a newborn size. This would make such a sweet baby shower gift! Snaps in the inside of the leg make for easier diaper changes, and an extra set of buttons on the straps allow you to lengthen it as baby grows. Get the free pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Color block high-low tunic top for girls
- Free pattern: Hello Little Girl bow pocket dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Knit baby romper from a t-shirt
- Free pattern: Vintage style baby romper
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for a “Grows With Her” jumper