Babies’ bottoms are cute. Babies’ bottoms covered with ruffles are even cuter. Sew Much Ado used this principle – and ruffle fabric – to create her Ruffled Diaper Covers. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it, and gives a free pattern for a newborn size diaper cover. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Sew Much Ado]
- Cool idea: Diaper covers from ruffle fabric
- Free pattern: DIY Diaper Cover
- Free pattern: Ruffled diaper cover
- Tutorial: Newborn ruffle skirt from t-shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: Make a diaper cover