Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shares a free pattern and tutorial for her Oh Jackie dress for little girls. It was her entry into the Adult-Inspired challenge at Project Run and Play. The retro-styled dress includes a pleated skirt and a little bow belt at the waist. The pattern includes little girl sizes 2-5. Get the how-to.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Little girl’s drop waist sailor dress with contrast trim
- Tutorial: Pipe Dreams dress for girls
- Tutorial: Perfectly Fitted Circle Skirt for girls
- Free pattern: Tiffany Shrug for girls
- Free pattern: Go To Dress for little girls