The Popover Dress, a free pattern released by Oliver + S last year, is such a versatile (and CUTE) dress for little girls. And now they’ve gone one step further and recreated the Popover Dress for 18″ dolls. And just like the girl-sized pattern, it’s also free! Now you can make a set of coordinating twinkie dresses for your little girl and her favorite doll. Go to the free Popover Dress pattern for 18″ dolls.
[photo from Oliver + S blog]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, 18″, American Girl, doll, Popover, dress, sundress[/tags]
- Free pattern: Popover Sundress from Oliver + S
- Tutorial: Little girl’s dress sew-along
- Free pattern: Simple dolly shirt, pants, and dress
- From my studio last week: July 12, 2011
- Free patterns for American Girl, BFC Inc, and Karito dolls