Jennifer from Monkey See Mail and Monkey See, Monkey Do shares a free pattern for making an owl softie. It’s a simple pattern that’s easy to sew up. She gives the pattern in two sizes, but even the large owl is small enough you can make him out of scrap fabric. Get her free patterns.
[photo from Monkey See, Monkey Do]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Fleece dinosaur softie
- Tutorial: Woven D-ring belt from t-shirt yarn
- Tutorial: Add extra length to a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Double layer fleece hat
- Free pattern: Mini Top Hat hair accessories