Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shares a free pattern on her blog for making a pair of little girl’s pants with a paper bag waist. The pattern is for a girl size 2T to 3T, but the full legs give it a flexible fit. You could adjust the pattern up or down a size as needed. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Cabana Shorts for girls
- Free pattern: Color block high-low tunic top for girls
- Free pattern: Little girl’s circle top
- Free pattern: Christmas pajamas for the little ones
- Free pattern: Little girl ruffle leg shorts