Kathleen from Grosgrain has a treat for you. She’s sharing the pattern she used to make her retro awesome Partly Sunny frock. I am so in love with this dress!! (She has a link to an earlier version she made for Valentine’s Day, but the yellow version here is my favorite.) It’s a trim little dress with a sheer yoke and a contrast scalloped collar. The pattern is in a size 6 (waist: 27″, bust: 33″, hips: 36″). If you need a larger size, she gives a link to a tutorial showing how to enlarge a pattern. Go to her blog for the Partly Sunny pattern.
[photo from Grosgrain]
- Tutorial: Draft a pattern for a collar yoke
- Free pattern: Women’s blazer, plus a sew-along
- Free pattern: Ballet Dress
- Free pattern: High low top
- Free pattern: Little girl’s drop waist sailor dress with contrast trim