Pillowcase dresses typically have a bow tied right at the soulder. Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how to make a little girl’s pillowcase dress with the bow smackdab in the center of the front. Or back. The dress can be worn either way, depending on your mood. She includes a free pattern, with sizes ranging from 3 months to 6T. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Big bow and sash for little girl dresses
- Free pattern: Little girl’s racerback dress
- Free pattern: Go To Dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Dutch Baby A-line Dress
- Free pattern: Taylor’s Pajama Pants in baby and kid sizes