Ingrid from Karatootie recently surprised her daughter with a trip to an American Girl store to pick out a doll for her birthday. Her daughter is so in love with her new doll, that mama made her a new purse. She shares the pattern and tutorial on her blog. Go to her blog for the pattern.
[photo from Karatootie]
- Tutorial: Birthday party hats for dollies
- From my studio last week: July 12, 2011
- Free pattern: T-shirt for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Rainbow Dash dress
- Tutorial: Victorian cape for an 18″ doll from a Santa hat