Nicole from Our Cozy Nest shares a free pattern and tutorial at Moda Bake Shop for making a pretty purse. She calls it Ruby’s Party Bag, and it can be made out of three fat eighths of coordinating fabric prints (plus some fusible interfacing). Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Our Cozy Nest on Moda Bake Shop}
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew Valentine’s bunting
- Tutorial: Charm square photo ring
- Free Pattern: Oopsie the Octupus softie by Melly & Me
- Tutorial: Practical mesh bags in two sizes
- Tutorial: Vintage trailer sewing box