Tricia from Leafy Treetop Spot shares a free pattern for making her Dribble Bib, made from soft knit fabric and old t-shirts. She shows them with cute sports-themed appliques (and provides the templates for them in the pattern), but this would be equally cute in girly colors and themes. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
- Tutorial: Sweet Pea layered knit dress for baby
- Tutorial: Two colorblocked tees refashioned from two plain tees
- Free pattern: Piped Pocket Infant Skirt
- Cool idea: Use stretch lace to lengthen t-shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: Girl’s ruffle strapped shirred sundress