Have any doctors or nurses on your Christmas list? Staci from Crafty Staci shares a free pattern and tutorial on her blog for making a stethoscope cover. It’s reversible, so you can get two looks out of the one cover. It’s a gift that’s both practical and cute. Get the tute.
[photo from Crafty Staci]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Spring halter apron
- Free pattern: Quilted fabric cornucopia centerpiece
- Tutorial: Ribbon candy Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Graduation cap gift card holder
- Tutorial: Ruffle trimmed tote bag