Check out this free maternity shirt pattern over at Make Baby Stuff! It’s for a peasant-style shirt made out of a mish-mash of bright fabric prints. I remember when I was preggers, I craved clothes with personality but rarely found them in the stores. Of course, you could make this out of solids or calmer prints for a more subdued look. The pattern is sized for a size small, but you could probably adjust the size if needed. Go to the free pattern.
[photo from Make Baby Stuff]
- Free pattern: Fleece-lined mittens for toddlers
- Free pattern: Flutter sleeve peasant top for little girls
- Free pattern: Two-seam house slippers
- Free pattern: Classic sleeveless baby dress
- Free pattern: Kimono dog harness