Create Kids Couture shares a free pattern over at Fabric.com for their Taylors Pajama Pants in baby and kid sizes. It’s an easy project, suitable for a beginner and a quick sew for a more advanced sewer. The pattern includes sizes from 6-12 months to kid size 8. Go to the free pattern.
[photo from Create Kids Couture]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Super Easy Snack Bag
- Free pattern: Stretch knit baby/toddler PJ pants or shorts
- Tutorial: Pajama pants for babies and kids
- Free pattern: Baby knit baseball hat, now in more sizes
- Free pattern: Child’s fleece pants