Sachiko from Tea Rose Company shares a free pattern for making a set of pattern weights. The pyramid (tetrahedron, to be exact) shapes are easy to grab up from the top, but have flat bottoms to hold your sewing patterns in place while you cut them out. Go to her blog, Tea Rose Home, for the pattern and how-to.
[photo from Tea Rose Home]
- Tutorial: Leafy garland scarf from an old cardigan
- Video tutorial: Hardware washer pattern weights
- Tutorial: No-Sew Felt Pot Stickers
- Tutorial: Make your own pattern weights
- Tutorial: Pom pom fringe flowers