Small Dreamfactory shares a free pattern for making a toddler’s double-breasted jacket. It’s fully lined, with simple bias binding to finish off the edges. I’m loving the quilted yellow fabric she used in the one she made! The pattern is in a size 2T, but you could probably draft one in a different size if needed, using the size 2T pattern as a guide. Go to the free pattern.
[photo from Small Dreamfactory]
- Free pattern: Toddler’s upcycled raglan sweater
- Free pattern: Quilted Fairy Tales jacket for girls
- Free pattern: Little man suit jacket refashioned from a man’s suit jacket
- Tutorial: Quilted hooded jacket for a young child
- Free pattern: Fleece-lined mittens for toddlers