Small Dream Factory shares a free pattern on their blog for making a toddler’s hat out of knit fabric. The sides come down far enough to cover their little ears, and it fits snug enough that no straps or ties are necessary to keep it in place. (This is similar to a previous hat pattern she shared, but she revised the design to give it the snugger fit.) Get the free pattern at Small Dream Factory.
[photo from Small Dream Factory]
- Free pattern: Two-seam house slippers
- Free pattern: Toddler’s hooded winter jacket
- Free pattern: Toddler’s long-sleeved t-shirt
- Free pattern: Sheep softie
- oyFree pattern: Short-sleeved shirt for 12-18 month toddler boys