Small Dream Factory shares a free pattern on their blog for making a toddler’s long-sleeved t-shirt. Made from stretch knit, a basic long-sleeved tee is easy to sew and very versatile for a young child’s wardrobe. The pattern is sized for toddlers 12-18 months old. Get the free pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Small Dream Factory]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Toddler’s hooded winter jacket
- Free pattern: Toddler’s fitted hat to keep the ears warm
- Free pattern: Long-sleeved tee for an 18″ doll
- Free pattern: Infant vest with shoulder snaps
- oyFree pattern: Short-sleeved shirt for 12-18 month toddler boys