Heather Crafty Stall shares a free pattern for making a toddler’s upcycled raglan sweater. It’s the first in her Let Spring in to Your Wardrobe series. She provides a free pattern for the sweater in a size 3T/4T. (If you need another size, you should be able to draft one yourself using her pattern as a shaping guide and a shirt that fits your child as a sizing guide.) Go to her blog for the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Heather Crafty Stall]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Schoolgirl cardigan for a toddler
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank
- Free pattern: Mom’s Perfect Fit Shirt with a drapey hem
- Free pattern: Her Favorite Sweater girl’s knit shirt