Small Dream Factory shares a free pattern on her blog for making a pair of house slippers. It’s made from just two pieces – a vamp (upper) and a sole – and it takes just two seams to make each one. The pattern is for an adult’s size 8.5, but you could adjust the pattern up or down if you needed a different size. Get the pattern at Small Dream Factory.
[photo from Small Dream Factory]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Toddler’s fitted hat to keep the ears warm
- Free pattern: Toddler mittens
- Free pattern: Sheep softie
- oyFree pattern: Short-sleeved shirt for 12-18 month toddler boys
- Free pattern: Fleece-lined mittens for toddlers