Cassandra from Cass Can Sew shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a vintage-inspired apron top for a baby girl. The curved bottom is trimmed with a ruffle, and the neck and armholes finished off with bias tape. I’m loving the nautical look of the one she made! The pattern is for a baby age 6-12 months, but you could adjust the size as needed. Get the pattern and how-to.
[photo from Cass Can Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Chevron pintucked sundress for baby girls
- Free pattern: Raglan sleeve baby tee
- Free pattern: Toddler’s double-breasted jacket
- Free pattern: Newborn kimono shirt
- Tutorial: Sweet Pea layered knit dress for baby