Bramcost Publications shares a free vintage pattern for making a pair of spats. Think of them as slipcovers for your shoes. The pattern calls for buckles, but you could substitute Velcro to simplify the project. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Bramcost Publications]
By Anne Weaver
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for beach towel bag
- Tutorial: Sheer scarf with flower embellishments
- Free pattern: Vintage bowler hat for ladies
- Black Friday at Bramcost Publications
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for a “Grows With Her” jumper