How many times have you been sewing something for a child when the directions say to cut a piece of elastic the length of the child’s waist – and said child is at school, or grandma’s house, anywhere but where you can measure them?
Becky from Owly Baby shares a free prinrtable measurement chart on her blog that will help with that. Just do all of your measuring and record the numbers on the handy chart, and the next time you need to know how big a waist is, or how broad a chest is, you can just look it up. Go to the free measurement chart.
[photo from Owly Baby]
By Anne Weaver
- Free download: Super Cute Pattern Making Measurement Chart
- Freebie: Standard measurements for kids’ clothes
- Freebie: Wallet-sized child’s measurement chart printable
- Freebie: Fabric care reference chart
- Tutorial: Skirting the Issue project for girls in foster care, plus a skirt sizing chart