Carla Hegemenn-Crimm from The Scientific Seamstress is the queen of printable sewing tools and charts. She’s outdone herself this time with a printable bias tape maker. As in, it’s a paper version of the metal gadget you can buy at the fabric store. You have GOT to check this out. My jaw hit the floor when I saw this. It’s nothing short of genius! The printable is available in two sizes, downloadable for free from her blog. Get the 1/2″ wide printable bias tape maker. Get the 1″ wide printable bias tape maker.
[photo from The Scientific Seamstress]
- Tutorial: How to use a bias tape maker
- Tutorial: DIY cardboard bias tape maker
- Tip: Keeping cutting info for bias tape right where you need it
- Tutorial: A bias tape maker makes bag handles, too
- Tutorial: DIY bias tape maker from hardware store materials