Heather from Feather’s Flights continues her Sewing 101 series with an infographic showing 5 ways of finishing your seams that don’t involve using a serger. The list includes pinked edges, zig zag edges, serpentine zig zag edges, flat felled seams, and French seams. She shows what each type of finish looks like and tells how to make them. Get the infographic on her blog.
[photo from Feather's Flights]
- Tutorial: Pretty seam finishes
- Freebie: Fibers & Fabric infographic
- Sewing machine needle infographic
- Tutorial: Flat-felled seams
- Tutorial: Seam finishes, four ways