From now until March 13, 2011, Bramcost Publications is sharing their vintage nightgown pattern for free. The sleeveless 1950s nightgown is intended to be made from nylon, but the shape looks enough like a sundress that you could wear it around town if you made it from a lightweight cotton or rayon. Get the free pattern.
[photo from Bramcost Publications]
By Anne Weaver
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for beach towel bag
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for a circle bolero
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for a “Grows With Her” jumper
- Get it now: Free pattern for 1950′s party apron
- Free pattern: Vintage bowler hat for ladies