From now until June 7, 2011, Bramcost Publications is offering their vintage beach towel bag pattern for free. The pattern is circa 1955 and shows how to make a large towel that folds up into a handy bag for easy carrying. It even includes a couple of pockets for holding smaller items like sunglasses or sunscreen. Get the free pattern at Bramcost Publications.
[photo from Bramcost Publications]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Quilted beach tote
- Black Friday at Bramcost Publications
- Free pattern: Vintage bowler hat for ladies
- Get it now: Free vintage pattern for a circle bolero
- Tutorial: Sheer scarf with flower embellishments