Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs introduces her latest e-Pattern, the Miss Maria dress. The versatile dress can be worn in colder weather as a jumper, or in warmer weather as a sundress. You can piece the skirt, or make it from a solid piece of fabric. The e-Pattern includes detailed instructions for making the dress in sizes from 6 months – child size 10, as well as for an 18″ doll. From now until March 14, 2011, you can get it at its introductory price of $3. (Regular price is $6.) Read more at Squiggly Twigs Designs.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- It’s new: Miss Amy tiered peasant dress pattern
- It’s new: Miss Emily top/dress
- It’s new: Simply Lovely Dress ePattern with matching dolly dress
- Get it now: Miss Patricia A-line skirt pattern
- It’s new: Sweet Savannah skirt from Squiggly Twigs