Five Green Acres shares a tip on her blog for quick and easy to mark seam allowances. If you make your own patterns, alter patterns, or use patterns that don’t come with seam allowances then you know how long it can take to measure and mark consistent seam allowances. Get the tip.
- Tutorial: Use a zig zag stitch to keep seam allowances from fraying
- Tutorial: Adding seam allowances to patterns
- Add seam allowances the easy way
- Get the tip: Get the right gather on a gathered sleeve
- Read all about it: Consistent seam allowances when sewing curves