Her PDF tutorial steps you through the process of making a Cash Envelope Wallet – a wallet with many pockets, each designated for a different budgeting area. Many people find that moving from debit and credit cards to a cash-only system keeps their spending in check and the budgets balanced. Bright fabrics and labeled pockets are SO much prettier than a stack of paper envelopes! And her easy-to-understand tutorial makes this an easy, fun project.
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this post. Deadline for entry is midnight CST on Tuesday, February 23.
Love this wallet and don’t want to wait a week to see if you won the giveaway? You can purchase the tutorial for only $6.00.
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Envelope system wallet for money management
- PDF tutorial for an envelope system wallet
- Giveaway: Winner of the Cash Envelope Wallet PDF Tutorial
- Tutorial: Oilcloth wallet for a cash envelope system
- Tutorial: Cash organizing wallets