Sarah from Dolly Donations and Dolls and Daydreams is celebrating the upcoming birth of her baby boy with a giveaway of her newest doll pattern. One of her readers will win a copy of the pattern to make her My Cute Baby. It includes a pattern to make the soft doll (which is indeed cute, just like the name says) along with a set of removable diapers, a reversible bib, and a little fig leaf to keep everyone covered when they’re not wearing their diapers. Love it! Go enter now; the deadline is determined by when she has her baby!. Go to Dolls and Daydreams to get more details and to enter.
[photo from Dolls and Daydreams]
By Anne Weaver
- Join us for the Craft Gossip Dolly Donation Challenge!
- Dolly Donations bring dolls to children in need
- Free pattern: Easy-to-sew clothes for Dolly Donations dolls
- Giveaway: Owl Softie PDF pattern from Dolls and Daydreams
- Tutorial: Absorbent fabric diapers for a wetting baby doll