You can still enter our active giveaways.
The winner of our giveaway is lucky commenter #36, Mimi, who said:
I would love to see this bag in deep jewel colours. Thanks!
The folks at Rick Rack: Thread Therapy for Sewers continue their series of online workshops featuring well-known sewing experts.
In the workshop, she’ll walk you through the construction, helping you learn how to:
- – create a zipper placket;
- – piece and sew patchwork;
- – create inside and outside pockets;
- – make ribbon rosettes;
- – make and attach bag handles;
- – line a bag; and
- – construct a handbag
Registration for The Patchwork Rose Zippered Bag class is $59 for U.S. students and $69 for international students, and includes:
- – an autographed copy of the book, Inspired To Sew;
- – how-to video demonstration starring Bari J. Ackerman;
- – project instruction sheet with step-by-step color photographs;
- – 15% off discount coupon from Fabric.com; and
- – a supply list.
A less expensive registration option is also available if you don’t need the book. The class package without the book is $35 for U.S. students and $45 for international students. Registration is open now through July 20, 2011 at http://www.virtueradionetwork.com/rickrack.htm.
We’ve got a free registration to give away to one lucky Craft Gossip reader. To get yourself entered, just leave a comment on this post answering this question:
What would be a pretty color combo for a Patchwork Rose Zippered Bag?
I’ll pick one commenter at random to be the winner. Deadline is midnight EST on July 18, 2011. Good luck!!
By Anne WeaverHave you entered all our giveaways?