Heather from Feather’s Flights shares her favorite zig zag stitch for sewing on knits. When I saw her blog post title up in my reader, I had to click over to see what it was. ‘Cause I have my own favorite zig zag stitch settings when I sew on knits. Wouldn’t ya know, they’re the same as hers!! Go to her blog to see the stitch settings she uses.
[photo from Feather's Flights]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Genie or elf shoes for baby
- Heather Feather’s favorite garments to refashion
- Freebie: Fibers & Fabric infographic
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired shirt refashion
- Learn about basic sewing machine stitches