Sara from Sew Sweetness has shared some pretty awesome bag patterns on her blog. Check out her tutorials page to see them all, plus some home dec and quilting tutorials as well. Now she wants to take it to the next level by selling patterns for clothes, and she needs our help. She has started a Kickstarter campaign to raise the money she’ll need to pay for the pattern drafting software. Can you help? In addition to her gratitude for helping her get her company off the ground, she has some more tangible rewards to give you in return for your support, including free patterns and advertising space on her blog. Get more info on her Kickstarter page.
[photo from Sew Sweetness]
By Anne Weaver
- It’s new: Shwin & Shwin sells patterns now
- Tutorial: Sewing pattern organization for small spaces and easy access
- PatternFile giveaway winner!
- It’s new: SewSet online sewing community
- Create H.O.P.E. sew-along