Here’s the scene. You’re standing at the cutting table in the fabric store with a bolt of a gorgeous fabric in your hands. The attendant asks, “How much do you want?” Uhhhh….. Does your brain leave you at that very instant? Mine does. Rae from Made By Rae posts on her blog with some helpful suggestions depending on what you want to do with your fabric. She calls them, “Rae’s Fabric-Buying Rules.” Go to her post and read her fabric buying rules.
[photo from Made By Rae]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Steph’s advice for buying garment fabric
- Read all about it: Buying knit fabrics online
- Cool idea: A cutting table from old doors
- How much fabric do you need to make a dress?
- Free fabric! Japanese fabric giveaway